Nurseries and Children’s Rooms
Petite Peltier is a full-service nursery design firm. We help you create livable, yet stylish, spaces for your little ones. Whether you are transitioning your child to a “big kid” room or welcoming a new addition, we tackle the biggest challenge of pregnancy – the nursery design, allowing you to focus on the “little things” to come. Nothing but the best for our children, we canvas the market for unique, high-quality furniture and design ideas, creating the perfect space for you and your child. Design concepts, presentation boards, custom upholstery and budgets are all considered, as well as a strict timeline to prepare for your new arrival or “BIG” transition.
- Access to designer resources and brands
- Introduction to the latest nursery trends
- Tips and tricks on organizing the nursery
The Nursery Design Process
1. Initial Consultation - We meet with you, get to know you and your project, as well as define the scope of services. A comprehensive client interview is conducted to ensure that our firm knows the in’s and out’s of your project. At API we believe the secret to great design is all in the relationship. That’s why the initial consultation is so important in determining the scope of the project.
2. Design Concept - Based on the information gathered, our firm spends valuable time pulling together the design of your dreams. We offer several options created with your budget in mind. We spend as much time as necessary gathering information, tossing around ideas and creating a design concept that’s completely custom, but just right for you and your lifestyle. Building from your vision, we bring your design to life through custom presentation boards. These boards contain all the intricacies of your project such as finish selections, window treatments, hardware, color schemes, along with fabric and furniture choices. We also select the most appropriate floor plan to use as the project roadmap.
3. Decisions Are Finalized - Armed with information, details, and design options, A. Peltier Interiors guides you through the decision making process so your project can move on to the next phase.
5. Coordinating Subcontractors - On larger projects, communication between team members is key. Our firm manages the entire process for you.
6. Installation - Your hard work is finally rewarded! We spend as much time as need to properly install all furnishings and finishing touches. A punch list is composed and a final walk through is completed. When the BIG day arrives, we place all the furnishings, accessorize and add the finishing touches.