Full Service Interior Design Firm
A. Peltier Interiors Inc. specializes in beautiful residential spaces, including nurseries and children’s rooms, assisting clients with a variety of projects from the design of single spaces to entire remodels and additions. Practical design punctuated by style is our motto!
“From start to finish, Amy was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I needed some direction in picking materials, coordinating the color scheme and constructing a timeline for the project. Amy was able to bridge the gaps for us and acted like a motivational force, coordinating our project from start to finish. We cant say enough good things about her!” -Client A.C. Los Angeles
- ensure you’re making smart design decisions
- limit your stress by managing the project for you
- save you valuable time and avoid costly mistakes
- guarantee that your completed home is exactly as you envisioned
OUR FULL SERVICE INTERIOR DESIGN PROCESS
From conception to completion, A. Peltier Interiors manages each and every phase of your interior design project.
1. Initial Consultation - We meet with you, get to know you and your project, as well as define the scope of services. A comprehensive client interview is conducted to ensure that our firm knows the in’s and out’s of your project. At API we believe the secret to great design is all in the relationship. That’s why the initial consultation is so important in determining the scope of the project.
2. Design Concept - Based on the information gathered, our firm spends valuable time pulling together the design of your dreams. We offer several options created with your budget in mind. We spend as much time as necessary gathering information, tossing around ideas and creating a design concept that’s completely custom, but just right for you and your lifestyle. Building from your vision, we bring your design to life through custom presentation boards. These boards contain all the intricacies of your project such as finish selections, window treatments, hardware, color schemes, along with fabric and furniture choices. We also select the most appropriate floor plan to use as the project roadmap.
3. Decisions Are Finalized - Armed with information, details, and design options, A. Peltier Interiors guides you through the decision making process so your project can move on to the next phase.
4. Furniture and Finishes Procurement - We handle the ordering, processing, tracking and delivery of everything needed to complete your home. This saves you valuable time, stress and money.
6. Installation - Your hard work is finally rewarded! We spend as much time as need to properly install all furnishings and finishing touches. A punch list is composed and a final walk through is completed. When the BIG day arrives, we place all the furnishings, accessorize and add the finishing touches.
Are you ready to begin the design process? Call us today for a consultation at 626.831.8796.